Fast-drying serum, containing Micronized Benzoyl Peroxide and Glycolic Acid, immediately kills acne-causing bacteria on contact.
Fast-drying serum, containing Micronized Benzoyl Peroxide and Glycolic Acid, immediately kills acne-causing bacteria on contact. Formulated with the antimicrobial power of micronized Benzoyl Peroxide, this treatment product works to effectively fight the p.acnes within the skin, resulting in a blemish-free complexion. The Glycolic Acid works to effectively exfoliate the skin, while reducing the sebum level within pores by up to 70%, clearing away cellular debris immediately, leaving skin blemish-free. Use the Acne Control Serum up to twice daily as an all-over acne treatment or use as needed for spot treating pesky blemishes.
- The world’s first non-irritating form of benzoyl peroxide
- Uses groundbreaking acne clearing ingredients that penetrate deep within the pores
- Fights acne bacteria on the spot
- 70% Decrease in sebum level in pores
- Prevents breakouts before they start
- Clears away cellular debris within 24 hours
- Exfoliates gently to increase cellular turnover, leaving skin refined and retexturized
- Works effectively with post-acne scarring and hyperpigmentation
- Anti-acne botanical nutrients act as natural antiseptic, astringent, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory agents
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Apply over face and neck avoiding eye area. Allow to absorb before applying additional products. Can be used twice daily or as directed by physician.
Benzoyl Peroxide 5%
Glycolic Acid 5.0%, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Allantoin, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Hydrastis Canadensis (Golden Seal) Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf Stem Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract
Water, Glycolic Acid, Sclerotium Gum, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Allantoin, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal) Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf Stem Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Glycerin, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide